Insight Solutions Psychology Services
We listen to your concerns and provide consultation for people of all ages and families with issues related to mental health, academic performance, behavioural issues (anger management and defiance), life issues (job loss, divorce, grief and dealing with life changes) and social skills (difficulty in reading social cues, making and maintaining friendships). In order to promote development and well-being, when it is necessary, we make appropriate referrals for assessments (Psychoeducational, ADHD, LD, ASD and Giftedness) and a variety of professionals (doctors, Occupational Therapists (OT), Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) and Tutors).
We offer counselling for children (3-14 years), teens, adults, and families with a variety of difficulties and issues related to:
– Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Separation Anxiety)
– Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
– Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
– Learning Disabilities (LD)
– Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
– Behavioural Issues
– Emotional Self-Regulation
– Anger Management
– Social skills (starting a conversation, making and maintaining friendships and reading social cues)
– Grief/ Loss (lover, job, career, friend, loved ones)
– Divorce/ Separation
We provide a variety of assessments for children (3-14 years), teens, adults, including Psychoeducational assessment, Giftedness, Specific Learning Disorder, Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), AISH/ PDD & Capacity assessments, etc. Our prices are very reasonable. We offer assessments for a fair and reasonable price. Contact us to book an appointment!